Sunday 7 April 2013

Week 14 (only 2 weeks until London)

This week the sun has made an appearance!  This week is the start of the taper which means it is all down hill - yipee!!  We actually got to run in the park on Tuesday evening which made a really nice change.  Thursday it snowed (again) and I hadn't packed enough clothes so that wasn't fun.  Saturday we went to Old Deer Park for the first time for a special parkrun.  It was a bit lumpy bumpy and I was worried about twisting my ankle but it was a fun event.  Sunday was sunny and the six of us had a nice run along the river.

I discovered body balance this week.  I've been before but not for a while and this may be the answer to my pilates/yoga problem!  I'm giving it another go next week.

Tuesday: 5.6 mile group run in Richmond Park
Thursday: 5.85 miles at marathon pace
Saturday: Parkrun
Sunday: 10.6 mile LSR

Total miles: 25.15

Total marathon miles: 316.15

(plus 7.5miles cycling, 1 body balance, 1 pump, 1 spin)

No comments:

Post a Comment