Monday 25 February 2013

Week 8

After the sunny half marathon last Sunday this week was freezing again!  This week feels like a Wednesday - or hump day as some people call it.  The LSR was tough as it was bitterly cold.  I took my camel pack because I hate carrying a drink and there weren't any water fountains on the way (they'd probably be frozen anyway) but it leaked so I had a cold and wet back for 15 miles.  On the bright side, the route was lovely.  We went along the river from Richmond to Hampton Court and back via Kingston, Ham and Teddington.  Thursday I ran on my own, which is unusual.  Again it was freezing cold but I felt good and maintained a good pace.  I got a PB on Saturday at the parkrun too!  I don't like to cold, especially the wind as it makes my lungs feel like they are on fire.  Now I've got a stinking, rotten cold :0(



Tuesday - Interval session
Thursday - 50 mins, marathon pace
Saturday - parkrun
Sunday - LSR, 15 miles

Total miles run: 27.12 (actually the first week over marathon distance)
Total marathon miles so far: 165.32

(19 miles cycled, 2 spin and 1 pump)

No comments:

Post a Comment