Tuesday 5 February 2013

Week 5

Wow - week 5 already.  That means only 11 to go!!  This week was a bit wet and windy.  On Tuesday's session we kept passing cars that had been flooded by the high tide and wouldn't start.  I felt sorry for them.  On Thursday we actually got to start running in the light for a change.  The weekend runs were very windy, especially Sunday's when it was windy, muddy and hilly! 
I finally got my hospital appointment through (19th Feb) and I'm hoping to get my op over by the end of Feb/middle of March.  That'll be a relief. 
Next week is going to be challenging as I have a conference on Tuesday and I'm working on Saturday.  I am going to try Pilates because I can't make body pump due of work and because I need to stretch - feeling a little tight.
We are looking at some organised training runs in organised by Gade Valley Harriers.  They look like fun. http://www.gadevalleyharriers.co.uk/london-marathon-training-runs/ 

Tuesday: Interval session
Thursday: 5 miles at marathon pace
Saturday: Parkrun
Sunday: 10 mile LSR

Total miles run: 23.2
Total marathon miles so far: 96.2

(15 miles cycled, 2 spin and 1 pump class)

No comments:

Post a Comment