Monday 28 January 2013

Week 4

Week 4 - the big defrost started mid week but it was a chilly one!  I'm not too sure what to say about this week.  I got my results and need to go into hospital for a minor op.  I'd like that to be sooner rather than later as it needs to fit in with marathon training.  I'll have to take a week off and I'm a bit worried about when it will be.  Some days I feel like I'm getting fitter and everything is going according to plan but other days I think I'm never going to get round.  Well 12 weeks to go so onwards and upwards!!!

Tuesday - 5 mile group run in the snow
Thursday - 45 min steady run
Saturday - Parkrun - was steady but slow due to ice
Sunday - 9 mile run - the sun shone!!

Total miles run = 21
Total marathon miles so far 73

(only 15 miles cycled - due to ice!  2 spinning classes, 1 body pump)

No comments:

Post a Comment