Monday 20 May 2013

Week 20 - only 1 week to go!!!!

Ermmmm what can I say about this week?  I managed to run 16.6 miles.  Tuesday was wet and miserable but there was a pretty good turn out for an interval session by Penn Ponds in Richmond Park.  The LSR on Sunday was beautiful.  My photos were rubbish!  I tried to take a photo of a heron and their nest with baby herons in.  I also tried to take a photo of the plaque on Kew Bridge that marks the divide between Middlesex and Surrey.  I love that bit but that didn't come out either.  I did take a pretty average picture though of Syon House.  Next week is a taper week and I will spend most of it worrying about what to pack.  We fly out earlier on Friday morning.  I just got butterflies thinking about it.........

I am looking forward to taking a bit of a break from running; not long now!! What will I do with my Sunday mornings?

 
I know it is hard to see but this is the nest.


Tuesday: Interval session (in the rain) 5.26 miles
Saturday: parkrun
Sunday: 8.25 mile LSR

Miles this week: 16.6
Marathon miles: 439

No comments:

Post a Comment